Monday, August 4, 2014
Posted by Lorie at 8/04/2014 06:47:00 PM
Friday, July 18, 2014
Welcome to Day #5 of the KaDoodle Bug Designs and Peachy Keen Stamps Christmas in July Facebook Hop! It's been looking a lot like Christmas around here despite the warm summer weather. We have some amazing projects to share with you all week long from both of our very talented design teams, as well as some great prizes to be won! You should have arrived here from the very talented Tamara's Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/Tammscreas if you're hopping along in the right order. If you just happened upon this post then you'll want to go back to the KaDoodle Bug Designs and pick this up from the beginning so you don't miss one single amazing creation or a chance to win a fabulous prize!
For my project today I'm using the Baking Gingers SVG File from KaDoodle Bug Designs http://kadoodlebugdesigns.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=19&products_id=203
I enlarged the Ginger Head file for a 5x5 card (a little bigger with the bow) and cut it with creamy caramel card stock. I cut this file with my Silhouette Cameo and used the weld feature to make the head shape into an actual folded card. I wanted to give the paper a look of actually being painted, so I did a lot of sponging with creamy caramel, soft suede, close to cocoa and very vanilla ink from Stampin' Up! Cheeks were added using chalk and white highlights were added using a white Gelly Roll Pen from Peachy Keen Stamps. http://www.peachykeenstamps.com/shop/pens/markers/white-gelly-roll-pen-medium-point/ The adorable face was stamped with the PK-04 4" http://www.peachykeenstamps.com/shop/4-faces/pkk-04-4-8243-open-eyes-with-simple-smile/ Shading details were added in using Copic markers. I used the PKSC-31 July 2014 Stamp of the month for the banner and sentiment. http://www.peachykeenstamps.com/shop/july-2014-release/pksc-31-july-2014/
My sweet little shaped ginger card was finished off with crystal glitter from Martha Stewart and a bow with button for embellishment.
Below, please find the details about prizes and how you can win. Your next stop on this fabulous hop will be at my dear friend Lisa Buttafuoco's Facebook Page. I KNOW she's got something absolutely amazing to share with you! https://www.facebook.com/CreationsByBing
*KaDoodle Bug Designs - Two $25 gift cards
*Peachy Keen Stamps - Two $25 gift cards
*Craftin Desert Diva's- one stamp set
Too Cute By Jessica - One $25 gift card.
To be eligible to win one of these fabulous prizes you will need to like all the fan pages and be sure to leave a comment on each project. Since the hop is a week long you will want to come back each day to see all of the amazing projects we have in store for you! If you get lost along the way you can go back to the KaDoodle Bug Designs fan page for the full line up or you can find the full line up for today below.
Melissa D - KBD - https://www.facebook.com/kadoodlebugdesigns
Tamara - https://www.facebook.com/Tammscreas
Lorie - https://www.facebook.com/thethinkinspot
Lisa - https://www.facebook.com/CreationsByBing
Cassandra - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Creating-with-Color-by-Cassandra/267562436685727
Lori - https://www.facebook.com/got2bcrafting
DoBea - https://www.facebook.com/plumpoppy
Peachy Keen Stamps - https://www.facebook.com/PeachyKeenStamps
Posted by Lorie at 7/18/2014 08:00:00 AM
Saturday, July 5, 2014
Posted by Lorie at 7/05/2014 06:10:00 PM
Thursday, July 3, 2014
Posted by Lorie at 7/03/2014 06:00:00 PM
Sunday, April 13, 2014
- EACH DAY Peachy Keen Stamps is giving away a $25.00 gift certificate! One person will be chosen who has hopped to each blog for that day, left a comment on each blog, and FOLLOWED each blog. (We don’t have a followers list for our PKS Blog)
- GRAND PRIZE by Peachy Keen Stamps is a $75.00 Gift Certificate to one lucky person who follows the hop each day, comments on each blog post, and Follows each designer blog. Don’t miss any days in the commenting and following to be sure to be in the drawing for this awesome prize!
- Be sure to LIKE Miss Kate Cuttables and Peachy Keen Stamps on Facebook too!
- Would you like an additional chance to win the GRAND PRIZE? Be a member of our Group on Facebook (The Peachy Place), and if you’re not a member, ask to join and we’ll give you an additional entry into the grand prize drawing!
- PLEASE REMEMBER that we don’t know which of the blogs our random winners will be selected from, so for the best chance to win, you need to comment on all of the blogs. (PKS Blog and 2 designer blogs per day.)
- The complete list of PKS winners will be posted on the PKS Blog on Monday, April 21st. Be sure to check back and see if you're one of those LUCKY winners!!
- EACH DAY Miss Kate Cuttables is giving away a file to EVERYONE who comments and Follows on the Design Teams’ hop post. Be sure to comment on THIS post and FOLLOW my blog!!
- For your FREE file code, email TheScrapbookingQueen1@gmail.com (after commenting and Following my blog – this will be confirmed before code is sent)
- GRAND PRIZE by Miss Kate Cuttables is a $25.00 Gift Certificate to someone who hops with us each day this week by commenting and following each blog on the hop. Don’t miss any days in the commenting and following to be sure to be in the drawing for this awesome prize!
- How about an additional chance to win the Miss Kate Cuttables GRAND PRIZE? Be a member of our Miss Kate Cuttables Galleria Group on Facebook and we’ll give you an additional chance to win the grand prize!
Wednesday, April 9, 2014
Thursday, March 20, 2014