Hello and WELCOME to your last stop on the PKS March Release and Reveal Blog Hop at Peachy Keen Stamps!
Tonight is the night and the time is NOW!
The new stamps are available for purchase and the Design Team is celebrating with a blog hop
If you've hopped from the beginning then you've seen some amazing creations along the way. You should have arrived here from Liz's Paper Loft, where the ever so talented Liz Munoz wowed you with her amazing work!
It's so exciting to be here to share this card I created using two stamp sets from this release. For this one I used the Faceless Chickens and Chickie Faces 1 1/8".
Isn't she just as cute as she can be?
I colored her with Copic Markers, used up some paper from my scrap bin, and found the perfect use for my Sizzix chicken wire embossing folder for the back ground. That sentiment is a favorite of mine, and something that I say all the time. I don't know why, but it is what it is. What's kickin' chicken? It just sounds funny!!
Here's a look at all the new stamps being released tonight, and remember, they are available for sale right NOW on the PKS website!
Let’s start off with PKSC-27 March 2014 Stamp of the Month Kit.
We think this release is so CUTE and F-U-N, and we know you will too!!
As I mentioned above, this is your last stop for this hop, but if you're just getting here, they you can go back to the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog and start from the beginning, so you don't miss any of the wonderful projects, OR a chance to win a prize. Oh yeah! There's prizes involved, and you'll find all those details below. You will also find a complete list of all the stops on this hop on The Peachy Keen Stamps Blog.
Thanks so much for hopping with us!!!
PRIZES :: PRIZES :: PRIZES!!!
How would you like the chance to add to your Peachy Keen Stamps collection? We’re going to give away two $25 Gift Certificates as a special “Thank You” for hopping with us today. All you need to do is leave a comment on here on this blog post, AND on our designer’s blogs. We don’t know which designer will be selecting the winner, so to increase your chances of winning, make sure to leave a comment on each stop on this hop. We’ll give you plenty of time as we’ll accept comments until Midnight on Sunday, March 9th and we’ll announce the winners here on Monday March 10th! Good luck and Happy Hopping!!
If you’re new to Peachy Keen Stamps and haven’t heard about the Stamp of the Month Club, or if you’re thinking about joining and haven’t taken the plunge yet, then here’s a little more information for you and a link to sign up HERE!
NEW this year! Joining the Peachy Keen Stamp Kit of the Month Club is now better than ever! Check out the new details below:
- The Peachy Keen Stamp Kit of the Month (SKOTM) will now measure 8.5″x 5.5″
- SKOTM membership will cost just $19.99/mo and will include DOMESTIC USA First Class Shipping. (This will keep the value below $20.00 in Customs for our International Friends!)
- Canada/Mexico will pay +$4.00 for 1st class shipping (total $23.99)
- International will pay +$6.00 for 1st class shipping (total $25.99)
- Stamp Club Members receive a FREE coordinating stampable SVG Kit each month (valued at $4.99)
- Starting in January 2014, each SKOTM member will receive a special discount code for 20% off in their package to use for the entire month they are a member!
- The newest kit will be available for purchase and new members today, March 5th.