Have you been enjoying the cute Spring creations you've seen for the Peachy Keen Stamps & Miss Kate Cuttables Co-Hop Event? If you haven't, then you're in for a treat! It started yesterday and will go through Friday of this week. There are some amazing prizes being given away for this event and I'll share all the details about that at the bottom of this post, but first, let's get to the cute and crafty stuff!! Here's the card I created using Miss Kate Cuttables SVG files and Peachy Keen Stamps.
For creating this, I used the Tulips SVG File from Miss Kate Cuttables. I used scraps of card stock for the various colors, and stamped these adorable little faces using the PK-1300 Sweet & Innocent Face Assortment. I like to add shading to projects like this, using my Copic markers and matching the marker color up to the card stock. It just gives that little pop of dimension or a 3-D effect that finishes it off. It's all about the details!!
One detail that is SO important (at least to me) when using PKS faces is the white for the eyes. It make a HUGE difference in how the finished product looks and it's done, simply with a white gel pen. My favorite white gel pen is a White Gelly Roll pen and can be found at the SUPER REASONABLE price of $1.69 in the Peachy Keen Stamps Store!! I've used a multitude of white gel pens over the years, but these are ever faithful. They have a medium/fine tip for filling in the smallest of eyes, and I've never had one of these pens clog to date. Yep! It's my fav! The "punny" Plant one on me! sentiment comes from the PKSC-16 April 2013 Stamp of the Month stamp set, which just so happens to be on sale as one of the sale items in the PKS Store. I ♥ that stamp set!!
I think that about does it for me, but be sure to stop by the Peachy Keen Stamps and Miss Kate Cuttables Blogs where you'll see projects from the rest of today's team. Prize Info for our co-sponsored event can be found below!!
Prizes :: Prizes :: Prizes!!
Prize Guidelines For Peachy Keen Stamps:
- EACH DAY Peachy Keen Stamps is giving away a $25.00 gift certificate! One person will be chosen who has hopped to each blog for that day, left a comment on each blog, and FOLLOWED each blog. (We don’t have a followers list for our PKS Blog)
- GRAND PRIZE by Peachy Keen Stamps is a $75.00 Gift Certificate to one lucky person who follows the hop each day, comments on each blog post, and Follows each designer blog. Don’t miss any days in the commenting and following to be sure to be in the drawing for this awesome prize!
- Be sure to LIKE Miss Kate Cuttables and Peachy Keen Stamps on Facebook too!
- Would you like an additional chance to win the GRAND PRIZE? Be a member of our Group on Facebook (The Peachy Place), and if you’re not a member, ask to join and we’ll give you an additional entry into the grand prize drawing!
- PLEASE REMEMBER that we don’t know which of the blogs our random winners will be selected from, so for the best chance to win, you need to comment on all of the blogs. (PKS Blog and 2 designer blogs per day.)
- The complete list of PKS winners will be posted on the PKS Blog on Monday, April 21st. Be sure to check back and see if you're one of those LUCKY winners!!
Prize Guidelines For Miss Kate Cuttables:
- EACH DAY Miss Kate Cuttables is giving away a file to EVERYONE who comments and Follows on the Design Teams’ hop post. Be sure to comment on THIS post and FOLLOW my blog!!
- For your FREE file code, email TheScrapbookingQueen1@gmail.com (after commenting and Following my blog – this will be confirmed before code is sent)
- GRAND PRIZE by Miss Kate Cuttables is a $25.00 Gift Certificate to someone who hops with us each day this week by commenting and following each blog on the hop. Don’t miss any days in the commenting and following to be sure to be in the drawing for this awesome prize!
- How about an additional chance to win the Miss Kate Cuttables GRAND PRIZE? Be a member of our Miss Kate Cuttables Galleria Group on Facebook and we’ll give you an additional chance to win the grand prize!
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day and happy stamping!!